You are here: > Meme details - cast your vote, add to your favorites, share on social media, participate in the discussion, or browse similar memes.

This Country Is Held Up By The Top 1-2% Of The ...

Create a "Unpopular Opinion Puffin" meme
Unpopular Opinion Puffin : This Country Is Held Up By The Top 1-2% Of The People Working And Living In It. The Other 98% Produce Virtually Nothing., Regardless Of How Much Schooling You Have, Regardless Of How Educated You Think You Are, You Cannot Escape One Simple Fact: You Cannot Produce Anything Of Value. - by Anonymous

Share


Not tagged!